Thursday, September 30, 2010

The definition

Snow-White-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs-1981611-1024-768

I mean c’mon she has got to be the ultimate doey eyed princess, right? Look, she’s even surrounded by all kinds doey eyed forest animals. I gave my man a card that once opened would sing “Soooome dayyy my priiince will commme”. I was so hoping he’d open it in front of someone.

So what makes one doey eyed? I’d say big glossy eyes, a love for animals or at least something about them that wouldn’t scare them off and possibly a cute button nose. Ya know stuff like that. I’m sure I’ll post something or someone that has none of those things but is similar or makes ME go all doey eyed because of a cuteness overload.

I can’t wait. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment